| biogrphy Dr .mb farshine
Dr. Mohammad Bagher Farshineh Adl
Researcher of Honeybee & Silkworm Research Dept. of Animal Science Res. Inst. (
1. The effect of different inbreeding system on some morphological Ã¢â‚¬â€œ biological and drone laying characters in native honeybee of
2. Comparison of central Anatolian (A.m. anatoliaca), caucasian (A.m. caucasica) and Iranian (A.m. meda) honeybees with respect to the morphological characteristics.
3. Effect of supplementary feeding of the weight of resultant in queen rearing.
Name: Mohammad Bagher Farshineh Adl
Date of birth: January. 29th. 1961 (Naghadeh)
Address: Honeybee and
E - mail: mbfarshineh@Yahoo.com
Tel: (+98) 261-4430010(work & Home)
Ã‚Â· International Bee Research Association (IBRA)(since 1998)
Ã‚Â· Member of special precommittee of honeybee and silkworm (since 1999)
Published papers in journals:
1. Farshineh Adl, M.B. 1999. The Iranian Apicultural situation in world. J. of Water Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Soil Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Machine. 53: 31-35
2. Farshineh Adl, M.B. 2000. The effect of Bumblebee (Bombus terrestris) in increase of pollination. J. of Water Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Soil Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Machine. 54: 12-15
Published in conference proceedings:
1. Farshineh Adl, M.B. 1997. Effect of supplementary feeding of the weight of resultant in queen rearing. Proceedings of the 3th Iranian seminar.
2. Javaheri, S.D, S.A. Mirhadi, Gh. Tahmasbi, R. Bahraini, M.B. farshineh Adl, M. Talebi, N. Tajabadi, and M. Akhondi . 2001. A study on the utilization of protein supplements: soybean meal, cotton seed meal and sun flower seed meal in the rare time of pollen and effects of them on the population size and development of honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) colonies. Proceedings of the 4th. Iranian honeybee seminar, 18-19 Jan.,
3. Tahmasbi, Gh., M. Mousavifar, M. Khanjani, A. Pourmirza and M. Farshineh Adl. 2000. Protection of honeybee and insect pollinators against pesticides. Second nation conference on optimum utilization of chemical fertilizers & pesticides in agriculture: 57 - 58
Ã‚Â· A study about relationship between beekeeping and environment
Ã‚Â· A comparison of morphological characteristics of different subspecies honeybees from Asian countries
Ã‚Â· A study in Bumble bee (Bombus terrestris) biology.
(Possibility of using bumblebee in all of season)
Dept. of Honeybee & Silkworm, Animal Science Research Institute of
Get To Know Me
Web Site: www.johnsmith.com